Kentucky Women’s Home — Dixon, Kentucky
If you are seeking a lower cost, highly effective rehab for yourself or an addicted female friend or loved one near Western Kentucky, and including Nashville, Tennessee, please contact us. Few women leave our program without also having left their addictions far behind, once and for all. Not many other such rehabs in Kentucky can make such a claim, nor such a commitment to success, which is proven by multiple outcomes studies. Our program is single-gender and available to individuals of all ethnicities.
Every woman in our rehab program in Kentucky is provided the tools, encouragement, training and mentoring needed to regroup and restart her life in a more positive direction. Getting off drugs or alcohol doesn’t happen quickly, as some rehabs contend. It can take weeks for the effects of the substances to leave the body, and only then can the life rebuilding begin.
Kentucky Women’s Home Focuses on the Whole Person, Not Just their Addiction
All aspects of our program are focused on achieving abstinence from alcohol and other drugs, and most importantly, building the foundation to support recovery for a lifetime, including spiritual recovery.
- Spiritually: We know that the addict’s symptoms are indicative of deeper problems and conflicts; we understand that a new life in Christ will give them the power and ability to overcome these problems and live a more productive life.
- Emotionally: The healing of past abuses is necessary. Biblical studies enhance mental growth and serve as a foundation for creating new lives.
- Physically: We care for the physical needs of our residents, which we call “students.” These needs – a drug-free environment, food, recreation, etc – are key factors to the student’s success in the program.
- Socially: Residents in our program learn to work through relationship problems with their peers and with their families at home. They will learn to apply the character qualities they learn in the classroom to their everyday lives.
- Educationally: We have developed a life training curriculum specifically designed to develop the skills required for them to become successful members of society. Comprehensive education includes subjects ranging from the related health aspects of chemical dependency, boundary setting, anger management, coping skills, relapse prevention and cognitive behavioral tools to help build a strong foundation in recovery.
Why Choose This Program First?
Long-term residential addiction and substance abuse recovery programs like Kentucky Women’s Home differ from typical short-term addiction or alcohol recovery programs that you hear so much about in the news. Short-term “revolving door” programs are visited again and again by relapsed addicts, who temporarily “solve” the addiction, but they never solve the core of the problem, so the addiction comes right back again. So, the addict has to return to rehabs, again and again, costing them, their insurance carrier, or their family tens of thousands of dollars each time. Every day, Adult & Teen Challenge centers across America enroll dozens of individuals who have previously attended 5, 10, 20 or even 30 costly short-term rehabs over many years, to no avail. They should have come to Adult & Teen Challenge first!
So, how is Kentucky Women’s Home different from other rehabs? It is one of few addiction recovery programs that will dedicate a whole year to work with each resident. That is a huge financial commitment by the organization and community, but it is time needed in order for the recovery rates to be what they are. The day-to-day structure, community, and faith emphasis over such an extended period of time bring addicts slowly out of wrong and drug-impacted thinking into an awareness of a purpose for their life and a new way of thinking and living. Such a new purpose and way of living is one that has no place for abusing drugs or alcohol; addiction is replaced by self-love, peace, happiness, purpose and an excitement for the future.
Adult & Teen Challenge centers like Kentucky Women’s Home also teach responsibility, work ethic and pride in work. More importantly, they instill truthfulness in each individual, which is universally lacking in addicts, and yet it is the cornerstone of all relationships.
Kentucky Women’s Home is an affordable substance abuse recovery center, rehab for women and Christian addiction recovery center in Dixon, Kentucky and for women from Nashville, including other cities like: Cape Girardeau (Cape Girardeau & Scott Counties), Owensboro (Daviess County), Evansville (Vanderburgh County), Mt. Vernon (Posey County), Henderson (Henderson County), Madisonville (Hopkins County), Princeton (Caldwell County), Hopkinsville (Christian County), Tell City (Troy Township & Perry County), Paducah (McCracken County).
Dixon, KY 42409
Local Phone: (270) 639-0001
Kentucky Women’s Home
- 86 Burnt Mill Rd, Dixon, KY 42409
- (855) 934-4673 (intake)