Affordable Christian Rehab Center for Women in the Great Lakes Area
Dealing with challenges like drug and alcohol addiction is tough, but you don’t have to face it alone. Our effective residential rehabilitation program is designed to help women reintegrate into society, offering holistic recovery, mentoring, education, and job training.
Great Lakes Women’s Rehab is recognized as one of the top Adult & Teen Challenge Christian rehab centers in the United States. Our Robby Dawson Home for Women, situated in downtown Milwaukee’s Historic Concordia Neighborhood, provides a beautiful and spacious haven for your journey towards recovery.
A Community Focused on Transformation and Renewal
Discover the path to regaining control over your life and embracing the freedom to live within well-defined boundaries.
Your journey goes beyond overcoming addiction; our drug and alcohol recovery center is dedicated to helping you unlock your true potential and become the responsible leader you were always meant to be.
Is Our Women’s Rehab Program the Ideal Fit for You or Your Loved One?
Recognizing the Signs:
- Continuing drug use beyond the necessary period for a health issue.
- Requiring increasing amounts of a substance to achieve the same effects (known as “tolerance”).
- Difficulty maintaining employment.
- Struggling with everyday tasks like cooking or working.
- Resorting to borrowing or stealing money to fund drug expenses.
If these signs resonate, our Christian rehab center may be the right choice for your journey toward recovery.
Great Lakes Women’s Rehab
- 727 North 31st Street, Milwaukee, WI 53225
- (414) 748-4357